🐾 Maybe the reason I love animals so much, is because the only time they have broken my heart is when theirs has stopped beating.

Tuesday 3 April 2012

April gifts

Birds are a miracle because they prove to us there is a finer, simpler state of being which we may strive to attain.  
~ Doug Coupland 

 W&N watercolour

::

It's April already and it feels like just the other day that we heralded in this new year of 2012. I can already feel the change in the season and I watch as my Swallows get ready to leave again. They have successfully reared two lovely babies again this season and I've watched them grow into two beautiful teenagers, often sitting on the wall surrounding my bathroom, chattering and twittering away and not even budging when I go out to fill the bird feeder. This trusting behaviour they certainly learnt from their parents, who have no fear of me at all. 

:: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...